I have been nominated by Girl Poems Blog the Liebster Award 2016. Thank you for the nomination! A lovely blog that suits a girl or a women’s heart!
After a quick research, I found The Global Aussie explained what the Liebster Award all about. Basically, it’s to help new bloggers to feel welcomed!
As for the rules, I’ll just copy both of the rules. One from The Global Aussie and the other from Girl Poems Blog.
The Global Aussie version.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
Girl Poem Blog version.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate bloggers that you think are deserving of the award but more importantly help to promote newer bloggers with fewer followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
For this one, I would follow the rules from the one who nominated me.
Now answering the questions!
1. Do you have a special, designated place to write in?
Right now not really, be it in bustling streets or peaceful countryside all is alright.
2. What’s your favorite music to listen to while writing?
Emotional songs. It helps a lot!
3. If you were stuck eating the same thing for a week what would it be?
Fried rice.. I think this happened before..
4. Do you favor circles or squares more?
I’m with team circles!
5. Wolves or Lions?
To me wolves are much cooler.
6. Would you say death is apart of life or the opposite of?
Death is a part of life.
7. What animation do you favor?
Anime of course!
8. Wine or beer?
9. Chocolate or Skittles?
I’m a chocolate lover!
10. What do you do to chill out?
I just realized I have a funny way to chill out. Either I eat cakes or I just walked in any store and just browse and browse. and not buying anything.
11. Would you rather die in a plane crash or sinking boat?
Plane crash.. That would be a fast death.
I am nominating:
Questions for you guys:
- What inspires your writing pieces?
- Do you see yourself still writing next 5 years?
- How do you make yourself happy?
- How often do you think of death?
- Natures or buildings?
- What would you do if you are facing a mugger right now?
- Choose one. The ability to fly, breath underwater, pass through walls or invisible?
- Preferred drinks for your breakfast?
- Do you believe in colors can brighten up your mood?
- Do you have a dark mind somewhere inside?
- What do you want to tell yourself right now?
Hope you guys enjoy it as I do!