First and foremost, I want to thank Sithara from Musings Of A Mellow Mind for nominating me on this award. Do check out her blog! Full of interesting reads. I really enjoyed them.
This is the rules for the award.
THE QUESTIONS GIVEN BY HER
1. What’s your favorite season and why?
I’m living in South East Asia so we don’t really have the four seasons here. We only hot season and raining season. Currently we are having Monsoon season so expect plenty of rainy days. But if I were to live in a place where they have the four seasons, I’d choose fall.
2. What’s your opinion on Trump winning the election? (If you don’t have any particular opinion you can answer it that way)
In my country, the media is not really that pro-Trump. So, mostly we’ll hear the bad news about him. Personally to me, when he won we all surprised. But what done is done, it’s how we going to deal with it. Such as that moment when my country were having election and the person that we don’t want to win, won it and became the prime minister. We had our protest but it’s almost 5 years now.. Bear it and try again!
3. A stereotype that annoys you the most?
Well, this is kinda hard. I can’t recall any stereotype instantly after I read this question. So, I had to do some quick reading. I think the racial stereotype we had here. Malaysia are multiracial, so this stereotype is definitely annoying! “Malays are lazy, Chinese are greedy and Indian are drunkards.” Malaysian can relate.
1. What is your MOST FRUSTRATING moment in your life?
2. If you can change ONE THING in your life, what would it be?
3. How do you deal with EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN?
- Monday Mornings
- Forever Free
- Written Therapy
- Sweet Ojha
- Poem And Paragraphs
- Trailing Something
Do visit them okay!