Dear fellow readers and friends,
I was honored to receive another Mystery Blogger Award from a friend. Her name is Singledust and she is a wonderful person. We actually came from the same country which for me, it is quite rare in this poets community. If you are from Malaysia, do introduce yourself to us.
What is the award all about?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma. Here is the link: http://okotenigma.wordpress.com
Okoto is friendly and an awesome blogger. Do check her blog!
Rules For The Nominees:
Display the award logo on your blog. √
List the Rules. √
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
Answer five questions from the nominee. √
Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. √
Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. √
Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. √
Share the link to your best post. √
3 Things about myself:
- I will be jobless by next week.
- I am a guy. (Ally L Mare is my pseudo name. Sorry for those who thought I’m a girl.)
- I can be quite adventurous when I want to.
Answering Singledust’s Questions:
- When is your best time of the day for writing?
- Anytime after I have my fresh morning shower. I can be quite lazy if I don’t take my showers. haha.
- Are you inspired by sight or sound?
- I’m inspired by sight.
- If you had a choice where would you live permanently?
- Canada. 😀
- Which is a more romantic getaway the beach or the mountains?
- The beach has it’s romanticism.
- If a friend was sad how would you cheer them up?
- If they feel like crying, I would just tell them to cry and hold their shoulder. Then, I’d joke about something which mostly related on how I made a fool of myself.
My 5 questions for you:
- Why do you blog?
- Your definition of fulfilled life?
- If you can get ONE thing instantly in your life right now. What would it be?
- Last book you read?
- Have you found your tuning point in life?
As for my best post, I’ve wrote it on my first award. Therefore for this one, I’ve chosen the best post on the last three month.
I wish all of you my very best and may you have a good day! Thank you.