Hi everyone! How are you? Getting to the best part of February yet?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Let’s thank Okoto Enigma for this amazing award that play major roles in bringing bloggers closer together!
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I enjoy cooking.
- I love chocolate but I rarely eat candies.
- I do listen to classic songs than current modern songs.
Questions from Jirah:
- If you were given 50 thousand pesos/dollars, what would you do?
- I would invest and make more money!
- Name a place that’s on your bucket list.
- State whom you would marry, kiss or kill.
- I’m not sure how to answer this… I would marry and kiss the love of my love and kill whoever cross our path!
- Favourite artist as of the moment?
- Currently I have no favorite artists.
- What would you want to do/be in the future?
- I want to publish my books and lets see where it will lead me after that.
Questions from Mental Catastrophe:
- If you have a chance to be invisible for one day what would you do?
- I might just walk around and listen to people without them knowing.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Ignorant people… They can really get into my skin.
- What is the saddest word for you?
- What is your favourite poem?
- I’m Nobody! Who are you? by Emily Dickinson
- Name a thing that you really wanted to do.
- Sit at home, writing all day and cook whenever I want to without worry on financial thingy… How’s that?
- Are you a high achiever?
- The first thing you do when you face a problem?
- The best activity you ever done so far?
- How often do you spend your time by just staring spaces?
- The funny question: You will be the protagonist of the last movie you watched. Who and what movie is that?
My Best Post In January:
I hope everyone had a great weekend and I pray all the best in your life!