Hi lovely fellows and friends!
How was your day? Great I hope!
I was nominated by Coffee In Style for The Blue Sky Tag challenge! This is my second challenge. You can check my first challenge here.
Thank you for the tag Coffee In Style!
1.Thank the person who tagged you
2.Answer their 11 questions
3.Tag 11 people
4.Give them 11 questions to answer
What inspire you to blog?
– I was inspired when I started to focus on writing again. Poetry mainly. Instead of just writing them in my book, I wanted to share it with the whole world. My current guess, I still shared less than 1% of the world population.
How do you get ideas for blogging?
– Just about anything actually. From watching a movie, listening to songs, reading others, eating cake and more.
How do you define poetry?
– For me, poetry is a voice. A voice that wanted to be share with others. Do you agree?
Do you consider poetry as a form of art?
– Of course, poetry and other literature works are the art of words. Poetic is artistic in a sense.
How often do you read posts in Reader on Word Press?
– Daily. I read them daily. In the morning, afternoon and evening.
Do you agree that writing is a form of healing?
– I agree. Sometimes we can’t express ourselves fully. If we are angry, we might just snapped and smash something in front of us. However, when we write them, we tend express it in a different form. Once, you are done with the final period. Tell me, isn’t that the most satisfying feeling?
Does writing promotes mental relaxation for you?
– Sometime yes and sometimes no. I can be drained sometimes especially when I’m doing prompts.
Have you tried writing for kids?
– I never really think about it.
Who is your favorite author?
– Jane Austen. Just because I really love her books.
Who is your favorite poet?
– Emily Dickinson. I like her choice of words, her forms, her voice in her poems and themes. Some or if not most of my poems influenced by her works.
Any favorite poems?
– I’m nobody! Who are you? by Emily Dickinson.
- Jeremy @ Writer Actor Farmer
- Fortunately Human @ mylocalweb
- Train Today To Reap Tomorrow
- Cory Melancon
- Sithara @ Musings Of A Mellow Mind
- Serena Sinclair
- TheGirlOnTheGo08 @ wordscan’tfathom
- Christopher @ Listen With Your Soul
- Jade M. Wong
- Afifah @ Awesomeness
- What was the last book you read?
- What are you trying to achieve with your blog?
- Do you think you are someone with a sense of humor?
- Imagine 10 years ago. How does that make you feel about yourself now?
- How would your friend describe you?
- Do you have hobbies that others might find unusual?
- Have you done anything illegal?
- If you ended up being a prisoner, what likely to be the reason?
- What most likely the thing that will get you angry?
- How do you handle yourself when you are angry?
- Best thing to eat when you are angry?
I actually drafted this post for quite some time because I’m lost on what to ask and some busy interviews in between. Pardon me for it. I hope everyone have a great day ahead! I wish you all the best.