I was tagged by Es Ellie @ Writer’s Ink for this amazing award! She recently hits her One Year anniversary, so lets congratulates her! I’m sure she will reach more milestones in WordPress! And sorry for the lateness of this post.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Let’s thank Okoto Enigma for this amazing award that play major roles in bringing bloggers closer together!
*She is a wonderful blogger and have a wonderful blog to read too! If you haven’t follow her, do it now!
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I actually like my hair long.
- I rarely buy new clothes.
- I like Pride and Prejudice. 😀
Questions from Es Ellie:
- What was the last funny thing you’ve said?
- “The build was so old that Harambe died two times…” I typed it when I was playing a game.
- what are your summer plans?
- Living in Malaysia means you don’t have any summer plan. haha.
- Do you have a favorite YouTube Channel? If so what?
- I don’t have any favorite but I do subscribe to Jimmy Kimmel and Kinoshita Yuko.
- What is your favorite song?
- I have a lot!
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
- Poetry of course.
- How often do you blog?
- Previously I would blog every day but now, three times a week.
- How well do you manage your time?
- Pretty well because I love to manage the things that I want to do.
- If you could have any job in the world when you grow up, what would it be?
- I am already a grown up and working towards it. I want to be a writer, a poet, someone who writes or whatever you want to call them.
- Do you go to school or are you homeschooled?
- I went to school.
- What is your favorite thing about school? (if you have one)
- The thing I like about school is the friends but not the exams and stuff.
- Ellie @ Ellie’s Blog
- Grace @ Just In General
- Vishal @ Expressing Life
- Elena @ Out N’ About
- PS @ Stories
- Do you have a plan for everything or you just go with the flow?
- Have you ever thought of the things that made you special?
- If you plan to go for a movie, who is in your mind to invite first?
- Last embarrassing moment you had?
- What do you think we need in order to make the world better?
My Best Post:
Promoting my latest book: https://writeallywrite.wordpress.com/2017/06/18/new-free-e-book-the-thirty-days-by-ally-l-mare/
That’s all for now guys! Have a wonderful weekend!