- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to receive the award.
- Notify your nominees and provide a nomination link to your award post.
I was nominated for a Blogger Recognition Award by Miriam Hurdle.
I am thankful and grateful for her nomination. I find her blog full of entertaining posts and wonderful poems as well. Do give her blog a visit and enjoy her wonderful contents.
A brief story of how my blog started:
It all happened when I had my work crisis in early 2016. I was unable to perform better at work and I don’t feel I belong there. Somehow at that time I have the urge to write again. I had a blog and been writing poems in 2009 but I stopped. I was discussing this matter with a very close friend of mine on this idea and she said it’s a good thing. So, I decided to create a name and a blog. Soon after, Write Ally! Write! was created and here it is now.
My advice for new bloggers:
- Know what you want to do with your blog. This is really important because this is the soul of your blog.
- Know what you want to achieve with your blog. Blogging is a process and process leads to product or result.
- Mind Stripped Bare
- Peace Hacks
- Tshombe Sekou
- Dreaming > Living
- The Melting Daisy
- Claudia Hernandez
- Rended Heart
- The Poet With No Wit
- Baffy Basics
- Mysterious Soul
- Caffeinated Lynne.
- Thomas Moon
- Drowned with Stars And Books
- MT Mind
This award is not compulsory so feel free to do it or decline. I hope everyone will have a good time!