I have been nominated by two plus another one amazing bloggers! Thank you very much and I am so honored by the nominations!
Jirah Merizz – Lovely blogger that covers varieties of topics and will not bore you especially with her witty words!
CravenWild – An amazing person that breath movies and always keep us updated with the latest movies with her amazing review! Did I mentioned she is also an award-winning filmmaker and screenwriter?
thegirlonthego08 – A wonderful blogger that really captures her readers heart. She writes short stories, life tips and some magical posts!
Do visit their blog and you might enjoy them as I do!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
A brief story of how my blog started:
It all happened when I had my work crisis in early 2016. I was unable to perform better at work and I don’t feel I belong there. Somehow at that time I have the urge to write again. I had a blog and been writing poems in 2009 but I stopped. I was discussing this matter with a very close friend of mine on this idea and she said it’s a good thing. So, I decided to create a name and a blog. Soon after, Write Ally! Write! was created and here it is now.
My advice for new bloggers:
- Know what you want to do with your blog. This is really important because this is the soul of your blog.
- Know what you want to achieve with your blog. Blogging is a process and process leads to product or result.
Do you have advice that you want to share with other bloggers? Advice that you believe every blogger should remember with their heart? If so, I nominate you! Yes, you! Do not be shy and take this opportunity!
Share it with others and not to yourself!
P/S: I’m totally sorry if I missed out some nominations. If you think I missed your nominations, do reminds me again! No, I’m not old to be forgetful… I usually can lost track of my notifications. I’m sorry!